The client is one of the leading providers of environment, health and safety (EH & S) compliance and information management services.
- Vendor staff should be able to classify the (M)SDS in compliance with the federal TRIC or non – RCRA regulations. The SDS documents received under the project can fall in either of the two categories:
- Vendor Staff has to be trained to review and classify the received (M) SDS and apply the US Federal and other state codes (CA, CT, FL, IL, IN, KY, MA, ME, MI, MD, MN, MO, NE, NH, NY, OR, RI, SC, TX, UT, VT, and WA) for waste management to these documents
- The vendor was expected to have infrastructure in place to scale up as per ramp up plan leading to classification of five thousand documents per month with an initial target of two thousand documents per month received in weekly batches with a TAT of one week for each batch
- Rev USA-a (M)SDS existed for this product and now the SDS has been updated /revised
- The classification accuracy should be 97 percent or more